First Responders Appreciation
We Appreciate Our First Responders!
Special rates starting from $71/night at the Seven Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels are extended to U.S. Firefighters, Police Officers, EMTs, Paramedics, 911 Dispatchers, Doctors and Nurses through November 2015.
Enjoy Such popular events as Frozen Summer Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Sounds Like Summer Concert Series at Epcot®, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom®Park, and Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot®.
Travel dates good through November 30, 2015.
Special Offer Information:
Taking advantage of the special rates also will enable you to enjoy such other benefits of staying at one of the seven Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels as:
- Disney tickets available to purchase at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Special events at the Walt Disney World® Resort include:
- Sounds Like Summer Concert Series – select nights June 7-July 25, 2015, at Epcot®
- Frozen Summer Fun – June 17-September 7, 2015, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
- Night of Joy – September 11-12, 2015, at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – select nights September 15-November 1, 2015, at Epcot®
- Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival – September 25-November 16, 2015 at Epcot®.
The First Responders Rates apply to U.S. police officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians (EMTs), paramedics, 911 dispatchers, doctors, and nurses. The rates are available June 15-November 30, 2015, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups. To take advantage of the special First Responders Rates, you must show your appropriate supporting ID upon check-in.