Nearly 300 bed and breakfasts in 44 states and 24 countries are offering a range of getaway specials for teachers – from highly discounted rates starting at 25 percent off to free nights to teacher appreciation packages that include free massages, wine and other amenities.
“The B&Bs and inns participating in the ‘Travel for Teachers’ program are thrilled to offer discounts and other perks as a way to give back to teachers who work so hard and often spend their own money in their classrooms,” says Matt Laessig, general manager of BedandBreakfast.com.
Here are some examples of the special getaway deals for teachers:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed & Breakfast, Lovettsville, VA – 30 percent off the nightly rate, Sunday through Friday.
- Barcelona Lakeside Bed & Breakfast, Westfield, NY – book any two nights and receive either a free Wine Tour or Harvest Haute Couture package.
- FC Residence, Canggu, Bali – 25 percent off nightly rates and receive one complimentary 60-minutes Balinese massage per adult.
Several inns in the BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection™ program, an exclusive group of more than 450 professionally inspected, luxury inns, are also offering special discounts for teachers.
- POSH Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA – 25 percent off any two-night stay at this art deco boutique inn for adults only, featuring not only a free breakfast, but also afternoon happy hour with a signature POSH martini.
- 1851 Maple Hill Manor, Springfield, KY – 25 percent off any two-night stay at this inn that won the 2013 Best B&B Breakfast contest.
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins, Carson, WA – 25 percent off any two-night stay in these luxury cabins with spa tub, fireplace and custom-made log bed.
For a complete list of participating “Travel for Teachers” B&B deals, click here.